Hi community,
[Jira version : v7.8.0#78000 - ScriptRunner version : 5.3.7]
I am trying to use the if statement in Jira workflow post function - send custom email. I was trying to use the if condition directly into the template to display values only if the value of the customField is not empty but I can't find the right way to make it.
And I am not sure if it's better to use "condition and configuration" or directly "email template" to do that.
To explain a bit more, I have created a Jira project to do visit request in the company and I require for each visitors Last Name, First Name, Company and Nationality. The thing is, for each request there can be up to 6 visitors so I did something like :
- Last Name 1
- First Name 1
- Company 1
- Nationality 1
and I have created 6 tabs and I increment the number for each. But only the first visitor is requested to be filled as we can create a request for only 1 visitor but we won't request for no visitor.
Today I receive that :
A non UE resident request visit as been validated.
- Mary Poppins Disney American
- null null null UE
- null null null UE
- null null null UE
- null null null UE
- null null null UE
And I would like to remove all lines with no values in the email sent.
Thank in advance for the help,