Hello,
Have 2 questions about customer portal customization.
1. View change and different process flow.
Is it possible to change next logical process step, after choosing one of request types so, that it shows drop-down menu, where I can choose services on that I want to add a question?
It looks so:
Main view: https://www.screencast.com/t/omN5n19nV4
After pressing /Requests/ I`m getting this one: https://www.screencast.com/t/0I2I8hVUUO
But I want to get this:
So basically I want to do so, that in front page(customer portal) I have only two buttons - Raise a request and Report a problem.
Under each button next view is Summary field, description field, Select a service field with drop down, where I add my company services so user can choose about what topic he has question.
2. Select a system dropdown chnage
Where in settings I can change name: /Select a system/? and where in settings I can change/add information that is added in drop down choose?