Does anyone know how to find out who is an agent in JSD?
I'm working on a project to migrate tickets to a new Service Desk project. The current project is such a spaghetti of filters and automation that it was easier to start a new project with workflows that make sense than figure out how to untangle the current project.
I can't work out how to tell who is an agent on the current project to invite them to the team.
When I go into project settings -> people, I'm given a dropdown like this:
- Administrators
- BI Team
- Developers
- Project Collaborators
- Service Desk Collaborators
- Service Desk Customers
- Service Desk Team
Would "service desk team" be the list of agents?
A second question I have is, once I find out who are agents, would adding these people as agents in the second (new) JSD project mean that we have to pay for new agent licenses? In other words would it effectively double the number of agents?