Hi All
I want to view my epic report on my dashboard.
In case this is not possible, i want to be able to view the progress (i.e. remaining estimates) on epics on my dashboard.
How is this possible?
Rahul
You have to create a filter on the issues tab. Once you have the issues you want to see in the filter, you can save it. Then on the dashboard you create a gadget and select 'Filter Results'. Select the filter you just created and the columns you want to see.
Hi Luther
Thanks for your response. However, if i use filter results gadget, the sigma(estimates) fields does not take into account the stories that are within that epic, so filter results does not solve my problem.
any suggestions guys...?
I have the same issue. Apparently no one has found a solution in over two years...
This seems to be the only thing I can find .
http://brokenbuild.net/products/agile-reports-for-jira/
Any other plugins exist ?
EazyBI can probably do something like this for you. It is quite flexible, but may require some advanced chops to get what you want. I would add that I don't think there's any way to get it to display as a gadget in a Jira Dashboard. It has its own dashboard functionality.
also have a look at Epic Sum Up and Sum Up For Jira
I use the following query:
project = "project name" AND Sprint in (openSprints(), futureSprints()) AND "Epic Link " in (Epic name) ORDER BY Epic Link ASC
You can use EPIC Link or EPIC Name based on what field you use in your project. You can then use the Issue Statistics Gadget or a Two Dimensional Filter Statistics gadget to get the dashboard view.
Still not exactly what I was looking for, but very close. The bars on the statistic gadget shows the total of tickets, but not the percentage of them that it was completed.Pretty shitty of Jira to force us into another paid plugin to get this simple functionality when we already pay so much
I created a filter first to get a list of all the epics required and then in the dashboard, used the 'Rich Filter Statistics' gadget to display both the number of issues as well as % completion.
@Sreedevi Nair I don't see a gadget titled "Rich Filter Statistics". Are you on the cloud or server version?
Looks like you have to pay for that gadget--not part of Atlassian JIRA
that is correct. i think there is a Lite free version. Check the marketplace.
I am looking for the same. Any suggestion here?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.