Hi ,
I created a filter which lists a bunch of stories (example 101,102,103,104,105,107,110) .
I have a Sprint field that is populated with different team's sprint number. Like Sprint 5,6 etc
When I create a Jira scrum board with the above filter, I see few issues always appear under 'Backlog' but not under a 'sprint' , although the sprint number field is filled in all of them. I observed that these issues were closed in previous sprints.
For example , in the above case , Issues 107 and 102 were done in Sprint 4 and the current Sprint is 6
Only Sprints 5 and 6 are showing up in the board and all open/closed issues under that are OK .
107,102 that were closed in Sprint 4 always appears in Backlog instead of showing up under Sprint 4
I want to organize the board where the issues in my filter show up irrespective of whether it was closed or not under the sprint that it was closed/planned. How do I achieve this.