I can't seem to find any 'archive' buttons or folders in my Jira. Is there a way that I can 'turn' this on as an administrator or is it an offering that's only available on a different price/subscription plan?
Archiving projects is currently only available on Data Centre installs, not Server or Cloud.
You can partially imitate an archive by hiding issues with security schemes, but that just hides them from people, doesn't give you much else.
I created an Archived Project permission scheme with no permissions, apply that to any project that we need to archive. As Nic said it only hides it from users, but it is still available from the Administrations > Projects menu.
Thanks - I was wondering why I couldn't find it.
Ah - this helps as a workaround. Thank you. I need to go on a Jira course - if you can recommend any to go on, that would be great!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.