We have enabled SSO and it works fine. I have downloaded the Android app and it works fine for me as an admin. Normal users cannot log on. Is that normal or just the agents can use it?
Hi Dimitris,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
The Android app for Jira works for admins and agents. I just tested here and it works for agents.
Can you please let us know if the users are facing some error when they try to login using the app?
Also, I would like to clarify if when you say normal users if it's internal users or customers.
Regards,Angélica
Hi Angelica,
We use service desk and I have created separated projects, one for each country we operate. We have paid for 50 agents and the remaining Active Directory users/staff can log requests via email or by accessing Service desk.
Error message: 'you are not allowed' to access Jira
Angelica, any update? If i have understood correctly only admins can access app, correct?
Agents can access the mobile app. Any licensed user can log in, so users should be able to use the app as well, I tested here and it works.
Please, make sure that the users are using the correct account. Since it's on the cellphone, sometimes we may select the wrong account to log in.
For customers, it will not be possible because the app doesn’t have the customer portal.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.