I am looking for a way to attach images in jira issues to the email sent to notify users of an event. We use JEMH, is this possible? I wasn't able to find any definitive answers.
Hello,
Are you using JEMH's Event Listener (renamed "Notifications" in JEMH 3) to generate issue event notifications?
If you edit a notification mapping, you should see some settings for adding recently added attachments to notifications:
Yes the option is selected. The format for email is text, although I believe that shouldn't matter.
Can you go into more detail as to how you reproduce your problem?
When is the image added to the issue? The settings I mentioned before are for attachments that were recently added. If you are trying to add attachments that are not related to the current event they are not likely to be present.
Have you tried switching to HTML format? Does this help?
The option to include attachments in notifications is selected. We're using text format (we do not use HTML for security reasons). When I add an attachment to an issue I receive the notification but there isn't an attachment. Only the velocity template giving the file name of the image.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.