Hello,I am having a serious problem with emails sent by Jira.90% of customers receive messages in their junk mail. the message being considered spam.
Could you help me solve this problem ?
Thank you
That is interesting. There might be something that is sent in the notification itself or there are too many messages. Anyway key question is when this start to happen.. Was this recently? (You customers started recently to get this moved into spam)
If so then there might be some change on the Jira Service Desk Cloud side that trigger that. Since those are (I guess) different customers with different policies then I think this is not a spam filter on their side.
How about you when you get a notification? Did you do a test? Maybe you can add a test user and check if notifications triggered by you are also moved to spam.
You can also ask you customers what kind of messages are landing. Are those all outgoing notifications or maybe only specific (like mention, comment or .. else)
Hello, thank you for your answer.this has been happening since the beginning (I have been a Jira Cloud customer since August 20, 2019.)I did the test, and I also receive the messages (reply, notification etc) in the spam folder.
Regards
What kind of mailbox is used? Those are Microsoft, Gmail, .. ?
Maybe you can look at this issue
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CLOUD-5377
The customers have Gmail addresses, Microsoft etc.
however, I have to declare the SFP
"v=spf1 include:_spf.atlassian.net include:_spf.google.com include:spf.protection.outlook.com -all"
Still getting this issue
This well documented issues that fizzled and died years ago conversationally, see this post.. When in practice and left to fester i have watched this small communication issue scale poorly when time sensitive R*** R**** payment issues that also end up unresolved and left for dead in the ticket que because the once needy tenant has been evicted so no payment needed. Ehh. there approval notification went to spam. To make omelets for the masses , some eggs must be broken.
Great Job Team
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.