Hi Folks!
My JIRA version is the ancient 4.4
That said, I am hoping to generate results from:
project = BOLOGNA AND status changed FROM ("w, "x", "y") to Z BEFORE "2012/09/28"But I get not results...and I know there are results. What I want to generate are all issues whose status was changed from x,y,z to Z before September 28, 2012.
Help!
Also I have tried:status WAS "Z" BEFORE "2012/09/28"
SORRY, this should be correct now:
project = BOLOGNA AND (status changed FROM "x" to "Z" BEFORE "2012/09/28" or status changed FROM "y" to "Z" BEFORE "2012/09/28")
Are you getting an error, or is the search recognized as valid but has no results?
Thx, but still no results
And, if there is no error, can you confirm that both statuses "x" and "y" go directly to "z"? because that is the functionality of changed (went directly from A to . Instead, are you wanting to search for an issue that was in "x" at some point, or "y" at some point, and at another point was in "z"?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.