Hi there,
I am aware that we can move an issue between projects sharing the same portal, but I was wondering if we could move an issue from a project in portal A to a project in portal B?
Thank you for your input
The most simple way to perform this is by using CSV export and import functionality
Hi Farzaneh,
Did you try more actions - move. If you have permissions to move in the existing project A and the permission to create issues in project B, then you can easily move issues. You can also do this in bulk.
Hope that helps
Susan
Thank you Susan, but "move" is available only for projects which are sharing the same portal. I think Deepanshu is right I have to export and import it manually.
I see, yeah, sure. I was hoping for automation, kind of linking two portals.
Hi Farzneh,
f you're talking about different instances of Jira yes, you will need to export and then import. If the issues are on the same Jira instance, move will work.
I was initially confused by your question.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.