I keep seeing this error message in atlassian-jira.log with the number at the end of http-nia-8080-exec- ranging from 2 all the way to 30. But the overall message is still the same.
I would like to know what exactly the cause of this error is and how can I resolve it.
I know (well, i think..) it is not related to actual application login attempts because my username shows up as well in the logs while I'm logged in trying to investigate the issue.
Excerpt of the logs, with usernames removed:
2019-10-07 10:57:06,201 http-nio-8080-exec-17 ERROR <username> 657x31445x1 1qvia7a 192.168.3.6 /rest/service/1.0/project/listByIssueId.json [c.o.r.plugin.util.RestClient] Login Failed
2019-10-07 10:57:06,898 http-nio-8080-exec-7 ERROR <username> 657x31461x2 12zrv7u 172.28.4.81 /rest/service/1.0/project/listByIssueId.json [c.o.r.plugin.util.RestClient] Login Failed
2019-10-07 10:57:08,561 http-nio-8080-exec-5 ERROR <username> 657x31469x1 1qvia7a 192.168.3.6 /rest/service/1.0/project/listByIssueId.json [c.o.r.plugin.util.RestClient] Login Failed
2019-10-07 10:57:13,891 http-nio-8080-exec-28 ERROR <username> 657x31485x2 1qvia7a 192.168.3.6 /rest/service/1.0/project/listByIssueId.json [c.o.r.plugin.util.RestClient] Login Failed
2019-10-07 10:57:25,412 http-nio-8080-exec-10 ERROR <username> 657x31662x2 12zrv7u 172.28.4.81 /rest/service/1.0/project/listByIssueId.json [c.o.r.plugin.util.RestClient] Login Failed
2019-10-07 10:57:25,658 http-nio-8080-exec-13 ERROR <username> 657x31694x1 12zrv7u 172.28.4.81 /rest/service/1.0/project/listByIssueId.json [c.o.r.plugin.util.RestClient] Login Failed
2019-10-07 10:58:10,334 http-nio-8080-exec-8 ERROR <username> 658x31775x1 1ynzcfc 172.28.4.123 /rest/service/1.0/project/listByIssueId.json [c.o.r.plugin.util.RestClient] Login Failed
2019-10-07 10:58:25,961 http-nio-8080-exec-18 ERROR <username> 658x31787x2 1qvia7a 192.168.3.6 /rest/service/1.0/project/listByIssueId.json [c.o.r.plugin.util.RestClient] Login Failed
2019-10-07 10:58:59,293 http-nio-8080-exec-6 ERROR <username> 658x31821x1 1ynzcfc 172.28.4.123 /rest/service/1.0/project/listByIssueId.json [c.o.r.plugin.util.Res