Hi, is there any API call for exporting spaces or pages for confluence cloud?
Thank you,
Jason
Hey Jason,
There are a couple existing in-product methods for getting exports:
Unfortunately there's no API-friendly method for either of these currently. I believe the reasoning is that most sites won't often be doing export operations (so manual is ok for most).
We've got an open feature request for adding an API endpoint here. For more information about how Atlassian prioritizes feature requests made on jira.atlassian.com, check out this Community post.
There's also experimental scripts that can help with a full site backup: https://bitbucket.org/atlassianlabs/automatic-cloud-backup/src/master/ Based on the backups generated by these scripts, you could then extract individual items with some additional effort.
Cheers,Daniel
Hello, this is the documentation for Confluence API: https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/confluence/rest/.
As far as I can see there isn't an API to export pages or spaces.
Thank you, Zoi. I've also checked these API docs. There is no such API usage for exporting or importing pages. Just wondering if there is a customized method to use the script to export pages or spaces instead of using add-ons.
Sorry I don't think I can help with this. I would be interested in how this is implemented though.
Thank you for the confirmation, Daniel. I'm searching for an automation method to export or import. I'm watching this open feature request and will be glad to see this feature will be released someday. Thank you again for your reply.
Best,
The linked feature request was added in 2016 and has been upvoted many times. When will see this work performed?
Looking for same thing Any API to export a page as html or pdf download.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.