As you can see from the pic, Confluence failed to load the page, refresh the page does nothing.
I have never encountered anything like this before and I am currently very baffled. This happened about 5-10 minutes ago.
Any suggestions?
Hey everyone, seems like Atlassian is handling an incident in Confluence at the moment. Check out https://confluence.status.atlassian.com/
Investigating - We are experiencing service degradation for Confluence instances located in our EU West and US East region. Affected instances would have issue accessing their Confluence pages, or see performance issue while loading the pages.Oct 7, 14:00 UTC
CheersNiklas
Same here, cannot load confluence pages.
Hope the tech team would notice this
Our team has been notified. If the problem persists, please contact Atlassian Support.
Frontend Version: CLASSIC-HOTFIX-657-hotfix-rollout-banner-6
I believe they are notified. but on status page everything seems normal.
Same here.
I also have this problem
Ah, I see. Thank you for the info!
Guess we'll have to wait this one out
Same issue here. Jira seems to be fine but we can't get anything in Confluence to lead properly so that we can use it.
Same here, discovered this a couple minutes ago. Jira Software and SD are working fine, but I can't reach anything Confluence-related
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.