Hello everybody,
I've a serouse issue on a productive system. Thats why I am asking for help. Unfortunately the post is marked as spam. Could somebody please tell me why ?
Thats the post:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Confluence-startup-takes-very-long-time-afer-upgrade-to-6-15-2/qaq-p/1195111
It is possible that you have posted some external links/ too much data (too long information) due to which your question may have been marked as spam automatically.
Try to post the question again with only the specific information related to your issue.
Yes I did post logs and the link to the confluence upgrade guide. Does it matter how the logs are formatted ? I used code formatting tags.
Probably the logs would have been the reason.
Try to post the question again with only error part of the logs or an image of the error in the logs.
Hi @thiema ,
Our spam filter unfortunately goes overboard fairly often. It doesn't distinguish well between logs and spam which often leads to real posts getting stuck in quarantine. Sorry about the wait you've had over the weekend! I've marked your posts as clean and am working through removing the duplicates.
Cheers,Daniel | Atlassian Support
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.