I created my mount points - checked showmounts
Not sure what is needed next .
Added an attachment in one issue - is visible under the original application directory " attachment " but not under those shared directories.
what am I missing ?
Hi Vickey,
Do you mind to provide us with more information about what are you trying to achieve, and what work is already done?
In the meantime, please refer to the '3. Configure your existing JIRA instance to work in a cluster' section at Installing JIRA Data Center page.
Have you correctly created the cluster.properties file?
Let us know if the provided documentation solves your problem or if you have further questions about this topic,
Regards
Jack - my shared directory is in the nfs server and it shows my two nodes under its export list.
What/How do I mount at my two individual nodes ?
My cluster file is also in the right location.
Both nodes show cluster on and cluster id.
At the moment I have created individual shared home location in their own servers just to start the nodes
... and what is your current problem? (if any)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.