Due to how our company use Jira, emails for support staff who are Reporters or Watchers of a Jira that has been updated are sent to the 1st Tier team who add the comment to the support call and then the support system notifies the support analyst that the support call has been updated.
However, human error means that this does not work correctly, so the support analyst Reporter/Watcher does not get to know about the update of the Jira.
So I created a Filter that I regularly use with the following search criteria to return any Jira updated within the last week where I am the Reporter or a Watcher
(reporter = currentUser() OR watcher = currentUser()) AND updated >= -1w ORDER BY updated DESC
Unfortunately, this includes all the updates that I did myself.
Is there any way of excluding Jira where the person who did the last update is currentUser()?