I'm unable to create a 3rd issue type.
It gives me an error message when creating:
But after refreshing the issue is created (saying it's broken). I can add fields to it, and save, though.
but then the issue type isn't available for my project:
Hey brian.connor@datadoghq.com
I tested in my instance and I am not having the same problem. Unless someone else can provide some actual insight this seems like something that may need to go to Atlassian Support.
As for some basic troubleshooting you can try before contacting them, I would try the following:
I'm having the same problem.Loging out, clear cache and log back in didn't solve the problem.Also, my new issue hasn't been created.Has this been taken to Altassian?
Yes I reported this directly to support and opened a ticket. They've marked it as a bug but I haven't heard about any progress on it yet.
Could you provide the ticket URL?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.