Hi, we are using Confluence Cloud.
I'll see the page history and a field named "comments".
Where can I enter comments on a page change ?
Thx
Gerhard
Hey @Gerhard Schober
Once a page is published, its not possible to add a comment in that field. When you are editing a page, before publishing there is a box on the bottom that says "What did you change" What you put in this field will be displayed in that comment section.
I under stand. But where is this box on the bottom ?
That functionality has been removed in the new Confluence Cloud editor.
To vote to bring back the comment box., check out this link: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-65695
I didnt notice you were on cloud. With the new editor, that function has been removed. As @Dan Winkler said, you can vote to get it back via the following link; https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-65695
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.