Hi,
I am using Jira server version 8.1 and I need to add a lot of users (800) to more than one projects in Jira.
Is there a way to add these users in batch, for example csv upload? The projects are existing projects.
Hi @Lia Wieldraaijer
You can add multiple users and groups, and delete those you have accidentally added in this Add users
This Link Is Helps To you
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiracoreserver073/adding-users-to-your-project-861255666.html
Thanks,
PVS
I would rather suggest adding all 800 users to one group and give that group the role in the project :-)
Hi @Lia Wieldraaijer ,
You can do this using Bobswift Jira Command Line Interface
You can do a run from CSV with user details in it. Please refer to this examples page from which you can lot more using the app.
Thanks,Ravya
And this can be done with a list too
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.