Hi All,I'm using Insight - Asset Management, when following the documentation:https://documentation.riada.io/display/INSSERV/Default+Insight+Custom+Field#DefaultInsightCustomField-CreatetheInsightcustomfieldWhen attempting to "Create the Insight custom field" I simply do not see any Insight fields in any of the categories (Standard or Advanced).Has anyone had this issue and is there a solution? It's pretty much a deal breaker if we can't relate tickets to Insight objects.
Hi Javier,
I'm sorry to say but I have never encountered this problem. And of course it would be a dealbreaker if you can't do this.
Can you confirm that you are logged in as a JIRA administrator and in the administrator section under "custom fields" when you try to add a new field this does not appear:
I'm assuming not but just trying to rule out the obvious..
Same issue here! No sense to use (and pay) for the CMDB if custom fields cannot be created and used in the Service Desk.
Is a special configuration/activation needed?
BEst
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.