It says "Your configuration looks good!" with the green checkmark and everything... but when I click "commit file" I get a little popup that says "Something went wrong" with a description that also says "Something went wrong." The console has a few warnings & errors:
(plain log): [Simple-XDM] Failed to validate origin: https://bitbucket.org
HEAD https://api.bitbucket.org/2.0/repositories/<user>/<repo>/src/master/bitbucket-pipelines.yml 404
(error): POST https://api.bitbucket.org/2.0/repositories/<user>/<repo>/src/ 500
Here's my script:
```
image: node:10.15.3
pipelines:
branches:
staging:
- step:
name: Build
caches:
- node
artifacts:
- build/**
script:
- npm install
- npm run-script build
- step:
name: Deploy
deployment: staging
script:
- firebase deploy --token=$FIREBASE_CICD_TOKEN --project $FIREBASE_STAGING_PROJECT_ID --non-interactive
```
I'll admit this is the first time I've tried setting up a deployment pipeline from scratch, so the issue could be very obvious... but since I get the green checkmark validating my script, it seems like it should at least be able to upload it (and run into problems once it runs) 
My goal is simply to have it so whenever we make a PR into our staging branch, it will automatically build and deploy the project to our Firebase hosting so beta testers can try the upcoming versions of our site. I also have some environment variables set so the React app will be built with the correct API key and what not (i.e. process.env.REACT_APP_FIREBASE_PROJECT_ID) which works fine when I build locally and then deploy.