I'm looking at the POST method for pipelines_config/schedules, but I can't figure out how to structure my POST data.
I've tried to mimic the results from GET, but to no avail.
Can someone help me restructure the POST data correctly?
I've tried POSTing with all of the following, and all respond with 400 bad request:
[
'enabled' => true,
'cron_pattern' => '0 4 * * *',
'type' => 'custom',
'pattern' => 'clu'
];
[
'enabled' => true,
'cron_pattern' => '0 4 * * *',
'target' => [
'type' => 'custom',
'pattern' => 'clu'
]
];
[
'enabled' => true,
'cron_pattern' => '0 4 * * *',
'target' => [
'selector' => [
'type' => 'custom',
'pattern' => 'clu'
]
]
]
[
'enabled' => true,
'cron_pattern' => '0 4 * * *',
[
'type' => 'custom',
'pattern' => 'clu'
]
]
[
'enabled' => true,
'cron_pattern' => '0 4 * * *',
'target' => [
'type' => 'pipeline_ref_target',
'ref_type' => 'branch',
'ref_name' => 'master',
'selector' => [
'type' => 'custom',
'pattern' => 'clu'
]
]
]
My bitbucket-pipelines.yml defines the "clu" job thusly:
pipelines:
custom:
clu:
- step:
name: Composer Lock Update Test
script:
- echo "hello world"