Hi,
I'm trying to rename a board in a next-gen project.
I changed the name of the project from SECTEST to SEC, but I still see SECTEST in the browser tab and in the boards list.
I can't find an answer anywhere..
Thanks!
Hello Yovel,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Currently, it's possible to rename a board only when there is no active sprint. So once the sprint is complete and there are no issues in the board, you can rename it.
We have a feature request suggesting the ability to rename a board when the sprint is active:
Please, click on vote and watch to receive updates about the feature.
Regards,Angélica
Hi Angélica,
Thank you very much for your answer, this helps a lot!!
I voted for the feature, this can help many other users.
Thanks again
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.