Hello Fellow Jirers,
tried to find a hint on my question in the forum & docs, but to no avail.
I am trying to filter the below conditions - the filtering results should show the tickets that are:
- assigned to a specific assignee group (no listing user by user)
- updated by any member of this assignee group in the current week (Mon-Fri, even if I am filtering on Wednesday, it should dynamically list the rising list thoughout the week)
- filtered by a custom field "XYZ" = "PR", "XYZ" = QA etc.
- should include both resolved and unresolved issues
- no specific project should be defined, as the team receives requests from different projects by getting assigned as a group to the ticket
The goal of this filter is to check the progress on throughput of 3 different queues of issues - we are setting maximum limit on actionning upon specific queues weekly and try to find out a way to track and monitor those ticket limits throughut the week.
I was trying to use the below query:
assignee in (membersOf(groupX)) AND updatedDate = startOfWeek(0) ORDER BY createdDate ASC
but it shows false results + it does not account that the update made in the ticket is done by the user of the assignee group.
I would appreciate some hints on where do I get this JQL wrong.
Thanks a lot in advance!
Marta