A user had an issue where JIRA thought the did not have enough rights to Manage a sprint.
I looked into that issue and found out it was related to the how the filter for the project board was written. So i edited the filter to explicitly specify the 2 projects that were related so that the user could manage the sprint.
That issue was solved, but then the user alerted me that now when they view the board the sidebar shortcuts for "Releases, Issues, Components and Add-ons" are missing all they see is "Backlog, Active Sprint and Reports"
They are asking for me to help return the missing shortcuts.
I searched online and seem to have found the reason being that if more than one project is specified in the filter, that the related shortcuts will disappear because they have been designed to only show for single projects.
My question is, is that correct? I cant seem to find that article anymore and was hoping someone could either confirm that or provide me with an alternative solution.
Current version of JIRA software running is 7.5.0 plan on upgrading to 7.13.8 in a couple of days.