> git pull --tags origin master
fatal: unable to access 'https://bitbucket.org/xxxxx/xxxxx.git/': The requested URL returned error: 500
I am having the same issue despite bitbucket saying there are no issues with the service
Created a ticket for it: https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/11/BBS-117715
I am also having difficulties with my Bitbucket Pipelines:
Cloning into '/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build'... fatal: unable to access 'https://x-token-auth:$REPOSITORY_OAUTH_ACCESS_TOKEN@bitbucket.org/MY_PROJECT.git/': The requested URL returned error: 500
cloning during deployment steps has also gone up from <30 seconds to >5 minutes - definitely something awry...
I am having issues pulling, not getting any errors it just sits there
There is currently an active issue with Bitbucket. You can check out the current status via https://bitbucket.status.atlassian.com/ and you can also subscribe to updates so you get notified if there is an issue with the service.
same issue here.
Resolved.
fixed for a while but back to be being dog slow again... chewing up all my build minutes...
before and after - cloning the repo within bitbucket pipelines gone from 6s to 5m..
same here, came back again.
Exactly the same.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.