So I'm coming from a ServiceNow background and the JIRA service desk seems a bit empty. How do I go about getting it setup for specifically IT use? The Service desk is currently setup where IT has its project called IT Help Desk. And people create tickets via email and there's a queue of tickets and there's a set SLA that is the same regardless of what it is that can't be changed anywhere. It does not differentiate between Incident, Change, Request etc. There's no auditing function or change scheduling to be found. I see the website talking about the Service Desk features and functions and I'll be honest I don't see really any of them aside from ticket creation. What am I missing? The cloud app does not differentiate between Jira and Jira Service desk as they both go to the exact same page. It says its ITIL certified but has no ITIL functions out of the box? What add ons do I need for this to be more than the most basic of ticketing systems?