Is is possible to include the resolution in the email and also include what the original issues was?
Please let me know.
Thank you,
Jaime
Hey @Jaime Garcia
You can definitely add that to the email.
You can also do this by Editing the template that is used in every email. The above solution will only add those fields to the one email but if you add it to template it would do it for every customer notification. This would make more sense for the Request URL.
Hi @Cody Stevens I only see "Request Done" and only have the following options. Please see attachment.
Thoughts?
Sorry for the delayed reply, I have been off the community the last two days.
That is very interesting that you don't have that option. You are on Cloud so it cant be a version problem. I would maybe reach out to Atlassian Support just to see what they say.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.