Hello all.
I am looking into creating a request portal for my organisation, this portal would be expected to handle QA request.
I am thinking about a portal that will guide the requesting person through pre-generated and dynamic forms (=depending on what people select additional options and fields will become available etc.) which at the end will have work items as output which I can triage further if necessary and with which I can create dashboards and assign people.
I would like to be able to have control over the forms and general layout of the request pages as well as the form of the output. I would also like to combine dashboards with the request form so the people who write request can see how their work items are being generated, triaged and worked on.
Would JIRA be an appropriate tool for such an endeavor and if so what would be the first stops towards this?
Thank you very much for your help,
-FK