There are many tools available for managing test cases with Jira, and it's difficult to know which one works best in real projects. We've recently adopted Tuskr, and so far it's been easy to use. The Jira integration has helped us keep testing and development connected without changing our existing workflow too much. and…
Quick Overview To set up a Jira Data Center test environment, you need a separate Jira instance where you can test changes without affecting your live system. This means creating a full copy of your production setup on a new server. Your test environment should stay isolated, up-to-date, and well-documented. This article…
I am looking for a possibility to measure how much "quality repair" we have to do on a ticket after it reached "resolved" as status. I think a simple date comparison (reached status vs. updated date) won't do as the the transition into "closed" afterwards will be an update to the issue, too. Any ideas? FYI: I have JSM…
Hello fellow Community Members! 👋 Today, let's embark on a journey into the world of Jira Automation rules, exploring a real-world use case that could save you precious time. Automation is all about efficiency, and the scenario I encountered in my environment perfectly aligns with that goal. As a fellow customer, I want to…
I haven't found a way to export screenshots using Document Generator. It seems this only exports the image metadata Is there a way to gather all those screenshots and package it into a .zip file?
We connected tricentis for test management in Jira Software. When we create precondition in a test case, that is long enough we can't scroll down on steps. I think this is a bug but I can't add a bug in community, maybe because I am not an admin? Is there anyone to help me? I ve changed setting through inspect (html) in…
Hello! I'm a junior QA working with games made with C# :) I'm trying to implement automatization to my test. The problem is I don't know how to link Jira/Xray with Microsoft Visual Studio to automate test I want to run. I learned how to do it on web but it seems is not the same if the target is a .exe. Thanks!
Currently we use story tickets for our primary product requirements. Those tickets then get assigned to QA once completed by dev. If the ticket doesn't pass QA then our testers are using bug tickets to track what issues they're finding, reproduction steps, etc. They link these bugs to the original ticket but its still a…
What is quality assurance? Quality assurance (QA) is any systematic process of defining whether a product or service meets specified requirements. It is defined as part of quality management that ensures that requirements will be fulfilled. Quality assurance is twofold – internally to management and externally to customers…
Hello! My QA team is looking into QA/testing tools. We have a have about a dozen apps that we test with each new build. We currently have a different google sheet for each app containing a new tab for each test and one notes tab with info about the app (login, jira epics, server info etc). We are looking for a tool that is…
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.