In reporting I wanted to know if there was a way to show or call jira fields within other jira fields. For example, having a field that shows the date, owner, description, etc within another field. This is helpful when doing list view reports.
Scriptrunner, or Power Custom Fields
You can use scripted fields from scriptunner or some other plugins. Not possible in out of box jira
You can achieve same thing in many ways inside JIRA. You just have to choose whatever works best for you. It might be price, your scripting knowledge, convenience or whatever
Do you know if JMCF (jira misc custom fields) allows for this? I do have that one.
I'm not sure what you mean by "show or call jira fields within other jira fields". Can you give a concrete example?
You can certainly create calculated fields using JMCF that will show other fields, but I'm not sure I understand the "within" part...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.