Story Issue type isn't available within the basic type. how do I add it as its required for the training I am doing.
Hi Tariq and welcome,
For your training purposes you do not need to have a specific story issuetype, story is just a name (although one commonly used) so if you can change it and use whatever you have in your project.
If you still want to add it though (all practice is good practice) first go in to Administration Panel > Issues
That should enable it with your default settings for the project, you can go ahead after that and change the rest of the settings.
Hey Krister,
Thanks for welcoming me and for answering my question. I appreciate it
I will give it a go, thanks again for your help.
Kind regards,
Tahrik
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.