TLDR; How can I share my request with my organization through the Jira REST API?
Participants can be used just to share the request to each individual users.
Should I get all the users in the organization and add them in the requestParticipants field?
{{url}}/rest/servicedeskapi/organization/{organizationId}/user
The requests are not shared with me.
Can I set with whom I want to share the request with?
I want to share the raised request say to an organization for example. How can I do that?
I can create a customer request on behalf of someone and get a response back saying that the request was created.
Here is the body of my request

But I am experiencing some weird behavior
I cannot see the requests raised by someone either by using the customer portal
{{url}}/servicedesk/customer/user/requests?reporter=all&page=1
or by using the REST API:
{{protocol}}
/{{host}}/{{basePath}}rest/servicedeskapi/request?serviceDeskId={{serviceDeskId}}
I cannot get them to show even if I try to raise the request on behalf of someone using the customer portal because I need to share it with either me or to an organization I am in.
I can see the requests in the queue.