I can't access 'https://bitbucket.org/' since last 2 days. I don't see any other community messages related to this... and System Status says all is good.
Am I missing something? Do I need to update any settings within my project or settings?
Any help appreciated.
Thanks,
Pramod
@gulvel
Hi Pramod
welcome to the Atlassian community.
Do you have issues while accessing bitbucket from your webbrowser or from the command line. What kind of messages do you get?
Cheers
Kurt
Thanks Kurt for your quick help.
I was able to identify the issue just a minute ago.
There seems to be an issue with my office ISP..I switched to my personal mobile ISP and there it seems to load fine.
I will follow-up with the ISP and see if they have changed any blocked/filtered site settings recently.
Appreciate your help.
Glad to hear that you could solve your problem :-)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.