How get the list of repositories that the user does not have access?
Hi @ramakrishna
You can't build this list easily, you will need to check each repository manually.There is a feature request for an entry point to check if a given user has write access, which could be used to build such list, but this is just a feature request: [BCLOUD-8542] Determine whether authenticated user has "write" access to a repository?.
In case you think we should have a different entry point via REST for such report, please share what in your opinion would be the parameters send and returned and I'll open a feature request for you.
Yes, I am asking fore Rest.
I had a typo in my first message. I said "You can build this list easily" when it should be "You can't build this list easily". The best you can do is to check what repositories he has access using the workaround provided by evzijst on [BCLOUD-8542] Determine whether authenticated user has "write" access to a repository?.
GET /2.0/repositories/{username}?role=contributor
For more details on this API you can check Bitbucket API - Repositories/{username}.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.