I am trying to set a priority according to one of the custom field i have configured. I am not able to do it. Please help.
You'll need some scripting or code to do this probably. What have you tried so far, and when do you want to apply this calculated priority?
At the time of creation of the Issue(incident). I tried adding the script to the description but it was not helpful. I am a novice here. So it was just a hit and trial
What script? What add-on are you using?
i followed up following link:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira060/setting-priority-field-value-based-on-customfield-value-370705176.html.
But i didnt know which database is being used.
Hi @Nic Brough [Adaptavist],
I have a calculated field (Score) that I am trying to configure with a Behaviours script, so that it will set the priority based on this calculated Score, but it doesn't seem to work at all, nor do I see any output in my atlassian-jira.log file. Could you please review and let me know what I am missing?
I am running JIRA 7.0.10 with ScriptRunner 4.3.5
Thank you in advance for your support.
import org.apache.log4j.Logger import com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessor def constantsManager = ComponentAccessor.getConstantsManager() def scoreField = getFieldByName('Score') def scoreVal = (Integer) scoreField.getValue() log.info("DEBUG MESSAGE: scoreVal = $scoreVal") if (scoreVal == 25) { def priority = constantsManager.priorityObjects.findByName("Emergency") getFieldById("priority").setFormValue(priority.id) log.info("DEBUG MESSAGE: priority = $priority") log.info("DEBUG MESSAGE: priority.id = $priority.id") } else if (scoreVal > 14 && scoreVal < 25) { def priority = constantsManager.priorityObjects.findByName("Critical") getFieldById("priority").setFormValue(priority.id) log.info("DEBUG MESSAGE: priority = $priority") log.info("DEBUG MESSAGE: priority.id = $priority.id") } else if (scoreVal > 5 && scoreVal < 15) { def priority = constantsManager.priorityObjects.findByName("Major") getFieldById("priority").setFormValue(priority.id) log.info("DEBUG MESSAGE: priority = $priority") log.info("DEBUG MESSAGE: priority.id = $priority.id") } else { def priority = constantsManager.priorityObjects.findByName("Minor") getFieldById("priority").setFormValue(priority.id) log.info("DEBUG MESSAGE: priority = $priority") log.info("DEBUG MESSAGE: priority.id = $priority.id") }
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.