Hello
I am working on a project and there are two epics which have the same tasks. So is it possible if I could link Epic A and Epic B with each other on the road map under Nextgen project.
Thank You
Regards,
Siddhesh
There is a new feature that allows you to ‘connect’ two epics to show dependence by clicking and dragging the link icon on the epic bar. You could also add one epic as a link to the other. I guess it depends on your linking goals if either work for you.
Hi Jack ,
Thank you for the response.
However, will like to know the steps to the above procedure
see if this previous thread provides useful info for you - What-do-the-link-icons-in-next-gen-roadmap-mean
if you are asking about linking the two using "Link" just go to one of the two issue and click on the link icon and enter the key to the other.
Hi Jack,
Thank You for sharing the details. It worked and helpful too.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.