Hi,
I'm new to Jira. Is it possible to create a grid view in my Jira to review all the projects description and weekly updates. I couldn't find any links that allows me to create a table view. Kindly help on this matter. Thanks.
Hi @Balamurugan.Balahaisnin ,
Could You please clarify what You mean 'projects description and weekly updates'?
If You need get all updated issues in last week in specific You can use search panel.
E.g. p"roject = DEMO and updated > startOfWeek(-1)" show updated issues from previous week to now.
B.R.
Hi Andrew,
I'm planning to create a table view for a list of issues. Say:
CEID | Project | Date Created | Issue Description | Updates | Completion Date |
How do I create the above table; kindly advise. Thanks.
Unfortunately I don't know wht mean 'CEID' (
In issue filter You can set columns, use drag and drop to sort it. Instead 'project' I recommend use 'issuekey' (it also have project key). If You need export it to excel use CSV file for that (on excel side use import csv data).
If You need more functionality then try search in plugins market https://marketplace.atlassian.com/ (but only administrators can install plugins)
hi Andrew,
can I create a table for viewing and sharing using Jira. Below would be the example on how the table should look like. Let me know if this is possible or do i need a plugin to create the table. Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.