Hi, please help download attachment.
I try using the api:
Steps:
1. I get list of attachments by
https:/<my_server>/wiki/rest/api/content/{contentId}/child/attachment
2. get {"_links": {"download"://download/attachments/{attach_id}/test_file.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1569048258206&cacheVersion=1&api=v2}}
3. call https://<mu_server>/download/attachments/{contentId}/test_file.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1569048258206&cacheVersion=1&api=v2&os_authType=basicwith header Authorization Basic <my_token>
as result I get 404
Please tell me where I mistaken?
Thanks.
Best Regards, Dmitry.
@Dmitriy.Bochkanovare you using /wiki in download url?
i.e.
https://<my_server>/wiki/download/attachments/{contentId}/test_file.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1569048258206&cacheVersion=1&api=v2&os_authType=basicwith header Authorization Basic <my_token>
@DPKJ Thank a lot. You solve it.But is it error in "download" link?
Best regards, Dmitriy
@Dmitriy.BochkanovActually on Confluence Cloud, the base url contains context path of /wiki so it is not exactly an error, but Atlassian have not mentioned it clearly anywhere.
If this response helped you, you can accept and like the answer so that we can help other.
Hi,i Have same problem. I am able to downoad with http link as below:
https://<my server>/confluence/download/attachments/774646522/Forecast.xlsm?version=1&modificationDate=1605691521000&api=v2
This link is working on browser. But when i request through python request module, it is not downloading file, even it returns status as 200.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.