Hello,
I saw this "XML" view of a filter mentioned on several occasions (to give some examples: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Answers-Developer-Questions/Issue-when-anonymously-accessing-the-XML-view-of-a-filter/qaq-p/555541, or https://www.atlassian.com/company/events/summit-europe/watch-sessions/2017/scale-extend/the-four-principles-of-atlassian-performance-tuning) , but I do not know where that can be seen.
Please let me know where can we get the XML view of a filter in JIRA.
Thank you.
Hello @Mihai Mihai
Thank you for reaching out.
To see the XML version of a JIRA JQL filter, you just need to navigate to the existing filter click in Export > Export XML:
A new file will be opened in your browser tab, containing the filter parameters and the returned issues in XML format:
Let me know if this is what you were looking for.
Hello @Petter Gonçalves
Yes, this is it. Thank you.
Do you know if this can be restricted?
I tried:
jira.export.xml.enabled=false
in the jira-config.properties file, but it did not disable the feature.
You are welcome, @Mihai Mihai
I believe it is not possible to restrict the XML export as you need, however, you can restrict the access to the issue itself, so the users would not be able to download it.
Can you let us know why you would like to restrict this feature?
We are not sure if we want to actually disable it or not. Although we did not have problems until now, I understand that adding such a view in a Confluence page can be resource consuming if the filter contains many issues.
I was just testing out to see what are my options if that happens.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.