I have been researching different ways to show certain users as VIPs and it doesn't look promising. We would specifically like to see this on the Create Issue Screen as well as the other issue screens. This would help our agents know if they are talking to a VIP as soon as they take the call and input their name.
I am wondering if you can use a ScriptRunner Scripted Field to automatically pull the reporter that you enter and check if they in a few certain groups and display the result right on the Create Issue Screen.
I do not have a lot of experience with writing code but I can follow along.
It also doesn't necessarily have to be ScriptRunner either. Anything that can accomplish what we are looking for would be great!
We are running Jira 8.2.3 and Jira SD 4.2.3 and Scriptrunner is close the latest and can be easily updated.
Thanks!