Hello,
Is it possible to disable 'upload: drag and drop files, etc...' function for customers when they add a comment?
Regards,
Vasilis
I haven't tried it eliminate Create Permission for customers in that project to see the effect. If you do it, changing the default permissions for JSD will trigger warning messages, but you can ignore them. I can't understand the decision to force someone to use a set of permission they don't want ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thank you Cristian, but I cannot understand what you are suggesting. Could you please explain?
Ask your Jira administrator about the posibility to change the permission scheme for that project. The request would be to eliminate the permission Create attachments for the Service Desk Customer Portal Access.
Doing this will always make a warning appear in the configuration of the project settings, saying that the permission scheme is not configurated as they think it's correct.
Take note that I didn't test if it will, in fact, disable the attach option from the portal to nonlicensed users (licensed users should be able to attach from portal, as the won't lose the permission).
Thank you Cristian. This does not seem possible to me in the cloud version as allow attachments option is not editable...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.