Hi
I'm new to JIRA Software but have a project management background using mostly SmartSheets/Trello and your typical PM certs. Can anyone recommend online JIRA Software trainings that are particularly helpful and comprehensive for new users/admins? I will likely become a JIRA admin or power user since no one has really taken the time to configure our JIRA instance. I've seen a few trainings via JIRA's website and Lynda.
Any recommendations?
Welcome! I was in a similar place about 4 years ago, I did watch the Linked In (Lynda) videos, but mostly it was on the job self training. I also signed up to receive a daily digest of Jira and Confluence community questions and look through them daily to this day to continue learning. I plan to start studying for certs as the next step in my self education.
Where in the UK can you get Jira training, or is it all online through the Jira academy?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.