On the left side of the Jira software you have the blue area. Her you have the +-sign where you can create a new case. Is it possible to disable this button completely? Not only for one project but for all?
With kind regards
Per Arne Føllesdal
e-mail: per.arne.follesdal@tide.no
This is not configurable. At least I have never seen a place to disable. Might I inquire as to why you wish to do this?
I would like all the users to use the same forms the we have made available for the project. Therefore I would like to ‘remove / hide’ the + sign.
Ah. so you want your agents to use the 'portal' for creating issues? Your agents can and should use "Raise a request" link in the sidebar vs. the "+". Also any JSW users w/ permissions could create a JSD using the "+" if your permissions allow but that can be changed. However, you can't prevent Agents from using the "+" unfortunately.
Then it's not possible to ‘disable’ the ‘+- sign’.
Is it possible to direct the ‘+ - sign’ to one of the defined input forms which are located below the ‘Raise a request’ link?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.