Good day,
I am struggling to configure this automation where a ticket's group is assigned to "DBA support" it needs to trigger a notification to the support manager for him to assign it to the next available agent:
But it is not executing:
Where am I going wrong?
Hi Stephanie,
Click on show details of any non-executed and can check why it failed. Is Group a custom field?
Regards,
Rakesh
Hi Rakesh
Yes, "Group" is a custom field
What type of custom field group is ? is it select list or simple text field ? To verify the condition, you can also run the provided JQL in issue search and check if this issue satisfy the condition.
Hi Rakesh, the customer field for Group is a drop-down.
I have changed the the JQL to assignee is EMPTY:
Will this work?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.