Hi,
When I edit my confluence page in Google Chrome, the screen flickers. While when I use IE, I do not face the problem. Can anyone please guide me how the problem can be solved in Google Chrome?
Hi @Aishwarya Singh ,
Could You please check that chrome is last version? Maybe something bad addon? Try make the same in incognito mode.
B.R.
Yes my Google Chrome is up to date. I have also disabled all the extensions and tried, but the problem persists. Incognito mode also does not solve the problem.
This problem only in Your chrome or other users also have problem? If other users also have problem ask administrator check conf, maybe they inject some javascript.
Yes my colleague also faces the same issue. Let me ask my admin for the injection of javascript in conf.
Same problem with flickering elements in edit mode in Google Chrome.
I have the same issue in Chrome only. I have tried in incognito mode with no luck. It does not happen in Safari
Same issue in Chrome and incognito. This is a 2+ year old issue?
Problem solved - if you have headers in tables, go to header options and uncheck "header row"
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-Cloud-questions/Flickering-issue/qaq-p/1441603
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.