This is severely frustrating and is costing me my productivity.
I have automation that generates reports consisting of many table entries in markup that as of few weeks ago I was able to do the ctrl-shift-d and paste the tables and have a nice professional report. Now it does not work.
After some reading, I found out that Confluence no longer supports the markup feature via the menu and instead now does this "automated" detection of content. So I copy/paste my table into the editor and lo... nothing happens. That is until I hit enter on the last line and then all of a sudden I get a single entry table.
I then tried doing this for every line (unsustainable but as a test) and I got individual tables for every entry but I could not join them to make 1 successive table.
Is there a way I can copy paste this following table into the editor and have it come out as was expected in the past?
||test1||test2||
|1|2|
|1|2|
First Image: I do my copy/paste
Second image: I hit enter

Third image: I hit enter on every line.
There is no way to join the tables.