Hi guys,
Does anyone know how to base swimlanes on custom issue type? Standard list has options like epic, task, etc. I've added "Potential Client" to my issue types and need to group issues under "Potential Client" issue type.
HI, you need to use the base swimlanes on Queriesexample
Hi,
If I make a query for the swimlanes like you showed, jira will group all "Potential Client" issues under one swimlane. But I need them to be grouped in the same manner as when you choose an Epic as a base for swimlanes. So each epic has it's own swimlane. Do you know how to make simmilar thing with query?
HI, i know a bad idea how to do this ;( You need to add swimline for all Epics. And when a new epic is created , you need add a new swimline on board(example:"Epic Link" = "Test"
The best idea so far, thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.