Hi! I’m just getting started learning the query language in Jira – and it’s actually kind of fun. So my queries are pretty basic right now. I can find issues in my project that meet certain statuses, or by date. I learn by doing it (not reading about them). I would love to just try different types of filter samples that I could try. Does a site like that exist?Thanks! (I look forward to knowing enough to answer questions.)
Hi! I’m just getting started learning the query language in Jira – and it’s actually kind of fun. So my queries are pretty basic right now. I can find issues in my project that meet certain statuses, or by date. I learn by doing it (not reading about them). I would love to just try different types of filter samples that I could try. Does a site like that exist?
Thanks! (I look forward to knowing enough to answer questions.)
Hey Mike,
Check out these couple of links :-)
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-articles/Becoming-a-JIRA-Search-Ninja-History-searches-in-JIRA/ba-p/461943
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiracoreserver073/advanced-searching-functions-reference-861257222.html
thank you!
Sure thing. :-)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.